To avoid having to take big needle gauges out of the house, Cocoknits have created this gorgous knitting needle gauge that fits beautifully into all sorts of knitting bags! For needles sized between 2mm and 10mm.
And because Cocoknits is committed to avoiding plastic wherever possible, they manufacture it from PLA, a 100% biodegradable, plant-based plastic substitute!
The discs swivel out and click back together with tiny magnets (which makes it as much fun to play with as use) and the whole rainbow tool is small enough to pop into the Accessory Roll so you'll never leave home without it.
- Each disc is imprinted in both US and mm needle sizes from US 0-15 / 2-10mm
- Needle Gauge has 16 discs in total with a hole for the following metric sizes: 2mm, 2.25mm, 2.75mm, 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 8mm, 9mm and 10mm
- Overall size (closed) is 2.5cm diameter X 4cm high (1" X 1.5")
- Discs are in an array of rainbow colors creaed to bring joy to your day and a smile to your face!
- Gauge clicks into place with tiny magnets embedded on the underside of each disc
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant strach such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable and contains no plastic/
- The discs are arranged in ROYGBV - the beginning disc color is random. It varies for each Needle Gauge and cannot be chosen when ordered.
How to Use:
Swivel out the plastic disc to access the hole and insert your needle. The smallest hole that your needle fits into is your needle size. If the needle is unable to be inserted, select the next size up, or if there is excess space, try the next size down.
- If your Needle Gauge accidentally gets wet, dry it off, then fan out the discs so they don't become stuck together as they dry. If this happens you should be able to force them apart again, but best to let them dry separately if possible.
- Extremely humid conditions can affect the material. To return it to it's pre-humid state, keep it in a temperate, drier area for 24-48 hours and allow it to acclimate with discs fanned out.