I'm delighted to share our CoCoKnits Board Bundle! Get the amazing CoCoKnits Board (Kraft Brown), the Ruler & Gauge Set & the CoCoKnits Magnets! Get more knitting done with this amazing set of tools (No guarantee of more knitting of course but where there is a will there is a way!).
- 1. CoCoKnits Board in Kraft Brown
- 2. CoCoKnits Ruler & Gauge Set
- 3. CoCoKnits Colourful markers
About the board
- Washable paper fabric folder, removable metal sheets
- Available in two colors - Kraft and Grey
- Outer size: 11in X 9in (when folded)
- 4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers)
- 2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools(row counter, stitch markers, snips, cable needles)
- 3 strong, uncovered rectanlge magnets for propping board and holding other tools
- Kit is packaged in a linen drawstring bag with instructions on a hanging tag
About the Ruler and Gauge set
- Ruler is 8” x 1” / 20 cm x 2.5 cm – with 3 embedded magnets
- Needle Gauge is 9.875” x 1.375” / 25 cm x 3.5 cm – with 4 embedded magnets
- Measures needle sizes US0-17 / 2 mm – 12 mm (including 2.5mm, 3mm, 7mm and 12mm that didn’t fit on in the compact needle gauge)
- Made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.
- The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out!
About the magnets
Designed to be used with the Makers Board, this Colorful Magnet set is made from plastic-free PLA (plant fibre) and very strong magnets, strong enough that both the front and back will work. It includes 6 discs with embedded magnets that can hold patterns, charts, or recipes on the Maker’s Board, or use them for artwork and notes on the fridge or a metal message board The PLA is formed around the magnets, no toxic glue was used to secure them and they won’t come out.
- Each is 0.75" / 2 cm in diameter.
- The discs are made from 100% fiber waste called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic
- 6 colorful magnets