June 10th: These are on the way- expected today but they may arrive after shipping time!
These canvas and leather knitting bags are the perfect combination of form and function. Easy to use and maintain these bags features internal pockets large enough for sweater projects but not so bulky that a shawl would get lost in it.
This bag is also excellent as a lunch box with slots for utensils or for foraging too. The adjustable handle on the top of the bag makes it easily attachable to belts, arms of chairs or to slip your arm though when knitting for knitting on the go.
Please note: Discount codes do not apply to this product
- Removable straps for easy washing. This is now machine washable! you can wash your bags at 30 degrees and iron using a cool setting.
- English made canvas from a long standing textile manufacturer established in 1864 they are pioneers of waxed & dry waxed canvas.
- Internal pockets for patterns, needles & notions (3 needle or pen pockets, one pocket for notions and an a5 pattern pocket). Or if you’re using it for adventures then you have plenty of room for napkins, cutlery and any sauces etc…
- Solid brass stud fitting close on top of the bag.
- Straps remove from the bag easily with a press stud attachment.
Each bag is sold with nude handles
Depth – 5.5” (14cm)
Width – 9.5” (24cm)
Height (open) – 17” (43cm)
Height (Closed) – from 8” (20cm) to 11” (28cm) approximately.
Strap Length 14”